Tuesday, May 11, 2010

all of a sudden

i have so many things in my mind
the loan
student tuition grant next year
how am i gonna do good in my subjects which are torturing me right now
to get over 60 and aim towards 70

plus a lot of "what if" ...

haiz...
all of this
happened
because of one mistake
which is never really asked myself what i truly want
back to the time when decision need to be made on which course which school


anyway
i still have a summer to figure out all these mind disturbing questions
hoping to be freed from this entanglement soon

got myself a swimming pass just now
finally
got everything i needed
ready to swim~



linear algebra
oh god



hmm
when there's a lot of worrying stuff going on
and being thousands of miles away from home

i'm just a twenty year old psychologically vulnerable physically-adult mentally-not-so-prepared-yet boy


2 consecutive 33 degrees blazing hot days
*headache*

3 comments: